Wednesday 23 September 2015

Let's Avoid Getting Those Winter Bugs!

Here are my tips for avoiding that dreadful cold bug that goes around this time of year and how to protect yourself against it as best you can! 



Having recently suffered from the worst cold I've ever had so I thought I would share my tips for avoiding getting sick, after this post will also follow a tips for how to get better quicker if you do get struck down. Enjoy these tips and I hope they help you to stay healthy...

1) General raising of personal hygiene- This is probably the best thing you can do for yourself, washing hands regularly and using hand gel when on the go (especially if you are using public transport or touching door handles). Also washing general things such as makeup brushes, sponges, washcloths and towels. 

2) Take appropriate Vitamins- These can help to boost the immune system during these winter months, Barretts do ones that cater to different ages, genders or conditions in some really great flavours so it's just a case of checking out which ones may be right for you. 

3) Wrap up!- Keeping dry and warm is especially important in these winter months and is key to not getting sick, I personally love wrapping up all cosy with hats and scarves in the winter ( I recommend turtlenecks).

4) Caring is not sharing!- Keep away from people who have the sneezes! Don't share any food or water bottles with others to keep the germs at bay! 

Finally...

5) If you do feel some sniffles coming on I highly recommend the Vicks First Defence Nasal Spray, It helps to flush out all the germs and may keep from a full blown cold developing 

So I hope that you find these useful and that if you keep these tips up you'll be keeping your airways clear and feel like dancing your way through the best season of the year ;)

Bella X


No comments:

Post a Comment